The Bottom Line:
Morgan's upgraded from critical to fair condition
- Tracy Morgan was injured in a wreck on Saturday, June 7th.
- He's been in critical condition ever since.
- His condition was upgraded to fair yesterday.
- His assistant, Jeffrey Millea, was also upgraded.
- James McNair died at the scene.
- Truck driver Kevin Roper was charged with one count of death by auto and four counts of assault by auto.
Good news for Tracy Morgan. According to TMZ, the comedian’s condition was upgraded to fair yesterday. You’ll recall that he’s been in critical condition ever since he was in an auto accident on Saturday, June 7th.
Morgan suffered several broken bones – the worst of which is a fractured femur. His rep said that not only has his condition improved, his personality is starting to come back as well.
Tracy’s assistant, Jeffrey Millea, who was also injured in the wreck, was also upgraded to fair condition. You’ll recall that Tracy’s longtime writing partner, James McNair, died at the scene. Meanwhile, Kevin Roper, the truck driver who hit them, has pleaded not guilty to one charge of death by auto and four charges of assault by auto.