While most people will get chocolates or flowers for Valentine’s Day, some folks have gotten some truly awful gifts and now folks are sharing.
A new survey finds:
- Spending for Valentine’s Day increased 6% last year, with the average person spending 13% more than the year before.
- Last year 43-million people said they were likely to get an unwanted Valentine’s gift.
So, what are the worst Valentine’s Day gifts people have received? Well, according to a FitSmallBusiness survey they include:
- A Break-Up
- Wendy's Drive Thru Meal
- Wild Squirrel (and rabies shots)
- Dog Treats (when the recipient doesn't have a dog)
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Vagina Candle
- "Shareable" Clothing
- Funeral Arrangements
- A Toilet Seat