Although most gals would hope their man completely understands them, there are just some things that men will never quite comprehend when it comes to the opposite sex. So, what are they so confused about?
Well, a new Reddit thread has men admitting to things that baffle them about women. The answers were revealed after someone posted the question, “what’s something stupid women do that you don’t understand.”
Not surprisingly, one of the most common things baffling guy is why women go to the bathroom together in groups. Another bathroom habit guys don’t quite get is why toilet paper runs out so fast.
Other things guys just don’t get about women:
- “My girlfriend often meets with some of her female friends at a cafe to chat and talk and then comes home only to pick up the phone and continue the conversation with them. It's a mystery to me how they never run out of topics to talk about.”
- “Carrying purses so large that finding what they need becomes an episode to ‘Legends of the Hidden Temple.’”
- “Shaving off their eyebrows and drawing them back on.”
- “My girlfriend occupies literally 98% of our massive 12ft. by 6ft. walk in closet and constantly complains that she has nothing to wear.”
- “Going to the hair salon, and coming out with the same exact hair. Just now $200 less.”
- “Clutch bags. A crappy little bag that...you have to hold in your hand all night. Jesus, get a strap.”
- “The level of suffering for self beautification…I would not pluck, pull and tug the levels of things you do from your bodies on a regular basis for anything.”
- “Spend hundreds on an outfit, wear it once, keep it, KEEP IT but never wear it again. Madness.”
- “Putting all of your stuff in the bathroom sink. I'm talkin' blow dryer, straightener, makeup bag. There is counter space for just that reason.”
- “I will never understand high heels. Yeah they make your butt look nice and I guess they help your posture (?), but is it worth losing the gift of walking?”
- “I never understood why women in 'only girls' meetings solely talk about sex. The level of detail in those conversations is ridiculous. I would be really uncomfortable talking to other males in the same terms, it's just too personal.”
Source: The Daily Mail