Looking to save big while you shop the summer sales? Here are the items you can save big on during July.
- Air conditioners - If you somehow manage to sweat your way through June without an AC unit, you’ll find sweet savings on them in July. Air conditioners are usually 10-20% off in July, so you can cool off and save some, too.
- Camcorders - Before big brands like Sony and Panasonic release their new models in the fall, prices drop on last year’s camcorders as early as July.
- Camping gear - Save on sleeping bags, tents, and coolers during peak camping season this summer. Retailers want to clear out stock and your best chance at a great deal is at the end of the month when the season starts winding down.
- Last-minute Fourth of July travel - We all know planning ahead is how you get the best travel deals, but sometimes there are sweet savings for those who wait. For the best offers, subscribe to a travel promo e-newsletter like The Flight Deal.
- Paint - Everyone wants to tackle their DIY home projects during the summer, so you can snag discounts on paint, usually about 10-15% off at stores like Lowe’s.
- Puffer coats - No one even wants to think about winter coats when it’s 90 degrees outside, and that’s why you can score amazing deals at major retailers, like 30-50% off.
- Swimsuits - You may not have even put yours on yet this year, but stores start discounting bathing suits as early as July because they’re making room for fall merchandise already.