Buying holiday gifts is never easy, since everyone really would love to get someone a present they can really and truly enjoy. Well, if you have one of those friends of family members who’s obsessed with staying healthy and not getting sick by avoiding all germs “Self” magazine has come up with some ideas for the perfect gift.
Sure, your standard germaphobe may be the only one to be happy to get a big jug of hand sanitizer under the tree, but there are some other gifts that are a bit more unique that they may also enjoy and keep them on the path to a sick-free winter.
- Blueair Aware Indoor Air Quality Monitor – It can sync to your smartphone to monitor a room for dust, mold, smoke and pollen
- Awesome Wipes – Antibacterial wipes to get the germs off your tech
- Mini First Aid Kit - Containing all the essentials for any bumps and scratches a person may encounter
- A monogrammed pill case – They can look stylish while carrying around all the vitamins and medicines they need
- Yogi Tea Collection - A mix of six calming and energy teas
- Lavender Vanilla Pillow Mist – Perfect for calming a person to a good night sleep
- “Mean Girls” Coffee Mugs – Featuring dialogue from the film “I can’t go out” and “*cough cough* I’m sick.”
- Germ Free Cool Mist Humidifier – Perfect for helping a person breathe better at night for a great night’s sleep
- Lavender Scented Blanket – A shawl-sized blanket that can be heated in the microwave (or chilled in the freezer) for relaxation and pain relief
- Soup Delivery – There’s nothing better when fighting a bug than a hot bowl or soup
- Travel-sized Surface Cleaning Wipes – Individually wrapped wipes that claim to clean 99.9% of surface contamination