To provide a safer environment for our fans and significantly expedite entry into the venue, Isleta Amphitheater has implemented a new policy that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the venue.
Isleta Amphitheater PROHIBITS fans to bring any type of bags, except those outlined.
You can carry the following style and size bag, package, or container into the venue:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12." (See picture at the bottom of this post for the size allowed)
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the venue with one of the clear plastic bags.
Fans will continue to be allowed to bring in low profile lawn chairs that are no more than 9 inches off the ground and the seat back does not exceed 24 inches off the ground. Blankets are still permitted on the lawn as well.
Venue management reserves the right to add, delete and interpret the above policy for the safety of guests, artists, and staff.
Items ALLOWED to be brought in to venue:
- Clear Bag/Totes - no larger than 12"x6"x12"
- Small Clutch Purse - no bigger than the palm of your hand 4.5x6.5
- Factory Sealed Water Bottle - up to one gallon per person or empty bottle to fill inside
- Lawn Chairs - low profile (seat no more than 9 inches off the ground)
- Cameras - non professional only, no detachable lens
- Small tote/parasol umbrellas
- E-Cigarettes & Vape Pens ONLY IN PLAZAS AND LAWN AREAS
- Camelbacks - EMPTY
Items NOT ALLOWED to be brought in to venue, but are not limited to:
- Weapons of any kind
- Outside food or drink, except factory sealed water
- Large Bags/Backpacks that aren't clear and larger than the palm of your hand
- Lawn Chairs higher than 9 inches off the ground
- Coolers of any kind
- Illegal drugs/substances
- Glass containers
- Laser pointers
- Glow sticks
- Animals (except service animals)
- Large umbrellas
- Selfie sticks