The month of September is The Unofficial start of fall. Mark Ronchetti from KRQE News 13 did a great weather reacp of the what will change in the month of September on Friday night. Thanks Mark for the great info:
- We will be 10 degrees cooler by the end of the month. 85 degrees to 75 degrees for daytime highs. The average low also drops 10 degrees from 63 degrees to 52 degrees.
- The average precipitation is about 1.08 inches as we transition from the monsoon flow to low pressure systems.
- We lose 1 hour and 2 minutes of Daylight by the end of the month.
- The shorter days and cooler nights lead to the start of fall colors.
- Fall officially begins at 7:54 p.m. on Saturday September 22nd.