Being stuck at home for months has made a lot of people realize things about themselves, especially about their health.
A new UK survey, which could easily translate here, finds:
- 42% of folks say the lockdown has been an “eye opener” when it comes to their health.
- 90% have discovered something new about their approach to health.
- Among the things folks have learned about themselves:
- I need to do more exercise
- I need to lose weight
- I don't drink enough water
- I spend too much time sitting down
- I spend too much time looking at screens
- I don't sleep very well
- I need to look after myself more
- I need to be less stressed
- I snack too much
- I struggle to motivate myself
- I enjoy being lazy
- I need to eat more fruit and vegetables
- I need to go to sleep earlier
- I watch TV too much
- I have a sweet tooth
- I eat too much
- I need to take more time for myself
Considering all these realizations, the survey notes:
- 54% of people are more motivated than ever to take better care of themselves.
- 42% have already started taking steps to make improvements to their lifestyles.
Source: SWNS Digital