The last few months have been tough on all of us, that’s why the little joys mean so much now. At least that’s what a poll by Bubbies Ice Cream and One Poll uncovered. A whopping 78-percent of people said that the little things have become more important in the last few months.
The survey found that 72-percent said they’re more likely to find “little joys” in the summer and 78-percent said the little things have become even more important to them in the past few months. Results revealed 56% even have something small they’re looking forward to tomorrow.
What are the little joys? Number one on the list was seeing a loved one after being apart for awhile. The rest of the top 5 are: sleeping in a freshly made bed, feeling the sun on their face, getting something for free, and having time to yourself.
Here’s the rest of the top 15. For the full list, check here.
- Hugging a loved one
- Finding money I didn’t know I had
- The first sip of coffee in the morning
- The clean feeling after a shower
- Receiving an “I’ve been thinking about you” type text
- Talking to or playing with my pet
- Laughing so hard I cry
- Video chatting with a loved one
- Doing something kind for someone else
- Listening to rainfall or a thunderstorm while inside
Source: SWNS Digital