Fall has arrived and it’s only fitting that it’s time to introduce the warmer flavors of whiskey, brandy, amaro, and aged rum to your cocktail menu. VinePair has come up with 10 great recipes for fall. You can find specific directions HERE to make them at home.
- The Dulce De Leche Hot Chocolate Recipe – calls for hot chocolate, sweet dulce de leche sauce, dark rum, whipped cream and marshmallows
- The Cranberry Apple Hot Toddy Recipe – cranberry and apple juice, bourbon, apple slices and a star anise pod
- The Cinnamon Bun Sipper Recipe – rye whiskey, Chila ‘Orchata (a rum liqueur), Monin’s Cinnamon Bun syrup and a cinnamon stick
- The Bourbon Apple Cider Sour Recipe – bourbon, apple cider, lemon juice, egg white and cinnamon
- The Seamstress Irish Coffee Recipe – Irish whisky, Demerara simple syrup, drip coffee, heavy cream, powdered sugar and cinnamon
- The Walnut and Maple Old Fashioned Recipe – maple syrup, walnut bitters, bourbon and a cracked walnut
- The Brandy Holiday Sour Recipe – cranberry and orange juices, brandy, lemon juice, simple syrup and an egg white
- The Pumpkin Spice Flip Recipe – aged rum, pumpkin puree, spiced-honey simple syrup, egg white and pumpkin spice blend
- The Hot Buttered Amaro Recipe – amaro liqueur, vanilla ice cream, butter, brown sugar, cinnamon sticks, cloves and shaved nutmeg
- The Flaming Hot Toddy Recipe – cinnamon whiskey (think Fireball), herbal tea, honey and lemon juice
Any or all of these would make great way to really kick in the fall season!