While some people may find it fun to read their horoscopes now and then, for others their sign has a big influence on their lives, and a new survey reveals just how many people look to the stars for guidance.
The poll finds:
- The average person checks their horoscope two times a week.
- Of those who do check their horoscope, 44% say they feel luckier after checking them.
- That may be why 44% of people say they check their horoscope before making any big decision.
- Many also think romance is written in the stars, with 49% consulting their horoscope about their love life.
- The average person says astrology comes up in conversation about twice a week.
- As for the signs most likely to believe astrology is real, Taurus tops the list (69%), followed by:
- Gemini (59%)
- Aquarius (58%)
- Aries 56%
- Pieces 56%
- Virgo 56%
- Cancer (51%)
- Sagittarius (50%)
- Libra (50%)
- Scorpio (49%)
- Capricorn (44%)
- Leo (43%)
But apparently some astrological signs are more popular than others.
- When asked what they’d choose if they were allowed to pick their astrological sign, the most popular signs were Scorpio, Aquarius and Taurus.
- The astrological signs considered to be the most attractive were Geminis, Leos and Aries.
Source: SWNS Digital