While some of us may accept that we’re getting older, nobody likes to look like they are, and some folks will do anything to stop the aging process.
A new survey finds:
- 77% of people say that “aging gracefully” is a priority for them.
- But to do so, many are willing to try anything.
- In fact, 40% are willing to try a brand-new experimental treatment that doesn’t even exist.
- The survey asked 2,000 people whether they’d be willing to try certain anti-aging treatments and many agreed to fictional ones including:
- “Xenon” injections (17%)
- “Stratum fillers” (17%)
So, what things have people actually done to aid in that graceful aging?
- The top “unique” treatments include:
- Blood masks
- Vampire facial
- Caffeine gel
- A lot of sex
- Drinking lots of water and thinking positive thoughts
- Hot yoga four times a week
- Trying to retrieve an “anti-aging crystal” from a waterfall in the Amazon rainforest
- Marrying a much younger partner
- Mud and honey lotion
- But not everyone is willing to go to such extremes.
- In fact, 74% of people say they’d prefer to embrace aging, than force themselves to look and act younger.
Source: SWNS Digital