Chris Stapleton is here tonight. Here is what you need to know for the show.
If you don't have tickets, you can still get them at livenation.com. Tickets will also be for sale at the door.
Gates open between 5:30 and 6p. Show starts at 7p.
Something new... All fans must provide printed proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours prior to entering the venue, OR be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) and provide printed documentation showing proof of immunization (vaccination card). And yes, you can have a vaccination card on your phone.
- Your phone is your ticket! Make sure you have downloaded your tickets into your mobile wallet and transferred to friends via LiveNation.com or the Live Nation app.
- Have your tickets downloaded PRIOR to arriving to avoid issues with downloading.
- All points of sale will NOT accept cash. They only accept credit, debit or mobile pay (such as Apple Pay or Google Pay).
- Please make sure bags/purses adheres to our CLEAR BAG POLICY and is 12"x6"x12" or smaller (small clutches with a max size of 4.5" x 6.5" are ok, too).
- Traffic is heavy coming in and out of the venue - leave early & give yourself plenty of time to get to your seats! Due to construction on University, we are encouraging all fans to avoid using University when entering the venue. Please exit I25 at Rio Bravo, take Rio Bravo to Bobby Foster for the fastest entrance.
- Face coverings are strongly recommended for fans who are not fully vaccinated, unless actively eating or drinking, per CDC guidelines.
- Observe and comply with signage and guidelines posted throughout the venue.
- Do your part to practice good hygiene. If you’re not feeling well, please stay home. More shows are coming soon!
Here is more health and safety information from Live Nation.