It’s now officially October, and for a lot of folks that marks the beginning of Halloween season, and yes, we said season.
A new Party City poll finds:
- 80% of people think of Halloween as a season.
- 50% agree that Halloween season begins on October 1st.
- Since Halloween is more than just one day to people, 70% of parents say their kids will wear their Halloween costume two to five times during Halloween season.
- And parents plan to step things up, especially if pandemic restrictions stay in place.
- Many say if that happens they plan to increase their Halloween indoor and lawn decorations.
So, what costumes should we expect to see a lot of this year? Well according to Party City, the costumes that are expected to be the most popular include:
- Halloween Kills Michael Myers
- Classic Police Officer
- Sinister Jester
- Spider Man
- Wonder Woman
Source: Yahoo Finance