We keep hearing about the Great Resignation, and it sounds like that’s not about to end anytime soon.
A new Robert Half survey finds:
- 41% of workers plan to look for a new job in the next six months.
- That includes 52% of those 18-24, and 47% of folks 25 to 40.
- The top reasons folks are planning a job search include:
- To secure a salary boost (54%)
- Better benefits and perks (38%)
- The ability to work remotely permanently (34%)
- And it’s pretty apparent that some folks are really unhappy, with 28% of those planning to look for a new job saying they would quit without having a new gig lined up.
- 41% are not happy with their current gig because they don’t see a clear path for advancement at their job.
- 34% say they feel like performance discussions with their manager don’t do much to help them reach their professional goals.
- But many are confident going into their job search with 87% confident about their current skill set.
Source: Robert Half