The holidays are a time to be share joy and laughter with family and friends, and for many people that past year has made them appreciate their loved ones more than ever.
A new survey finds:
- The past almost two years of the pandemic has given 75% of Americans a newfound appreciation for their loved ones.
- 64% say they feel more connected to their families than ever before, despite the limitations of the past two years.
- The top ways folks are showing appreciation for their loved ones include:
- Phone calls (66%)
- Text messages (56%)
- Spend time together (50%)
- Video calls (47%)
- Share digital photos & videos (46%)
- Send gifts (39%)
- Make food for them (31%)
- Run an errand for them (27%)
- Of course, gifts are a good way of showing your appreciation for loved ones and 18% of people say moms are the best gift givers, although they are also the hardest to shop for.
- Dads are the next hardest to shop for, following brothers and significant others.
Source: SWNS Digital