It’s sometimes hard to judge whether a first date went well, and whether there will be a second one, but one gal has taken that uncertainty out of the occasion, with some simple tests for the guy taking her out.
A TikToker named Gabby recently shared in a video that’s been viewed over 15,000 times, that when she goes out on dates, she gives her dates subtle tests and if they fail they will never see her again.
- Her first test has to do with paying for the date. "Let’s stop this conversation and the back and forth, 50/50 bullsh**t,“ she says, “first date; he needs to be paying 100 per cent,” noting there won’t be a second date if he doesn’t.
- Then she tests them on how concerned they are over her “safety,” noting, "If you don’t care about my safety and making sure I get into my Uber safely, you’re done.” She then shares a story of a date whose Uber came first, and while he offered to wait until hers came she declined and he left, which is a no-no. “This man failed my protection test, and he never heard from me again,” she says. “Men, you need to be walking her to her car, to her Uber, to wherever to make sure she gets home safely."
- The final test has to deal with her comfort, noting she tells a date she’s “cold” to see how he reacts. She notes, “I wanna see if you will give me the shirt off your back, and if you don’t, you’re dead to me.”
- As you can imagine, folks had some thoughts about Gabby’s rules, with many agreeing they were “common sense.”
- "The girls who get it, GET IT,” one person commented, while another added, "If a guy doesn’t make sure I get home safely after our date, I won’t go out with him again, no matter how good the date was."
- And another shared, "Normally I don’t agree with tests because it’s all about being sincere...but this is just common sense stuff to look out for the lady your with."
- But not everyone took Gabby’s side.
- “Men don’t need to provide and protect for every single woman that they meet.,” one shared. “You're confusing a 1st date with a husband or serious boyfriend."
- Another added:, "Test this test that. What are we in high school? Stop with the games and communicate!! Way too grown for all this."
Source: The Mirror