While some people have gone back to work in the office over the past few months, there are still plenty of others who remain remote and they have good reason for wanting things to say that way.
A new CareerBuilder survey finds:
- 69% of workers feel positively about remote working.
- 61% insist they work better when they work remotely as compared to being in the office.
- And working remotely is pretty important for those looking for new jobs.
- 77% of job seekers think it’s at least somewhat important to work remotely.
- 21% say it’s absolutely essential when choosing a job.
- In fact, for some people being able to work remotely is more important than...
- Potential advancement (34%)
- Job security (33%)
- Better company culture (24%)
- As for why it’s so important.
- 40% say working remotely makes them feel happier.
- Another 37% say they feel more productive.
- Overall, 67% of workers say they’d like to work remotely at least three days a week.
- 28% would prefer to do it full time.
- 38% of employees say they would quit if they couldn’t work remotely.
Source: The Street