Have you ever noticed that when you’re coupled up, you’re suddenly a lot more attractive to guys? It’s a surprising phenomenon, but men seem to take a lot of interest in women who are no longer available. So why is that? Here are some reasons you stand out when you’re not single.
- You have zero desperation - You’re cool with where you are in life, you’re fully self-sufficient, and it shows.
- You’re friendly - You’re open and approachable without flirting and guys love self-assured women who don’t have their defenses up.
- People want what they can’t have - You’re off the market, but some guys see that as a challenge. Knowing they can’t have you because you’re in a relationship just makes you that much more attractive to them.
- You’re happy - If things are going well in your romance, your happiness shows and people are drawn to that. You’re fun to be around and men notice that.
- You’re not going after every guy in sight - Some guys like to be chased, so when you’re not scoping them out and trying to connect, you’re automatically more mysterious and interesting.
- You’re having sex - Which is giving you a glow that makes guys pay attention.
- You’re not planning your life around your single status - When you’re looking for love, you tend to put yourself in the best position to meet someone new, which means you plan certain activities or lots of nights out. But when you’re already coupled up, you explore more of your own interests, which in turn makes you more interesting.
- Your guard is down - Those walls you keep up to protect yourself from bad guys? You’ve probably dropped them and that openness shows. So it’s no surprise that you’re even more attractive when you’re in a relationship.