It’s no secret that a lot of our favorite restaurants have secret menus, but if you don’t know what to order, you could be missing out on some tasty new eats. Here are some items that aren’t on the regular menu at popular fast food joints, but they’ll make them if you ask.
- In-N-Out Burger’s not-so-secret menu. Their “secret” menu is just a list of popular custom orders, which includes:
- A “4x4” burger comes with four beef patties and four slices of cheese
- A “protein style” burger has lettuce instead of buns
- The “Animal style” burger includes a “mustard-cooked” beef patty
- Burger King - Try their “Suicide Burger” - it’s a four-patty cheeseburger with bacon and sauce. And get a side of “Frings” too - a combo of onion rings and fries. Yum!
- Five Guys - Tired of their burgers? Mix it up with a patty melt, it’s a beef burger added to a grilled cheese sandwich.
- Taco Bell - If you try to order “The Hulk” at your local Taco Bell, you might get a blank stare. But if you ask for a bean-and-cheese burrito with guacamole, you’ll get the green meal you’re hoping for.
- Chipotle - Skip the bowl next time and order boldly with the Quesarito - a burrito wrapped in a cheese quesadilla instead of a tortilla.
- McDonald’s - Can’t decide between a McFlurry and an apple pie? Get the best of both worlds by ordering a Apple Pie McFlurry.
Source: USA Today