We still have a little less than a month until the first day of fall on September 22nd, but Labor Day is right around the corner. And that means lots of end-of-the-season sales. Here are all the best deals and discounts to shop online.
Kitchen and home deals:
- AllModern - Save an extra 15% off everything from August 31st to September 5th using the code “WAVY.”
- Birch Lane - Use the code “LDAY” starting August 30 to get an extra 20% off select prices.
- Joss & Main - Save an extra 20% through September 6th when you use the code “HOORAY.”
- Amazon - They’re having a semi-regular hardware sale, and you can find deals on Echo speakers, Fire tablets, and most Kindle e-readers through September 4th.
- Canon - Save on printers, cameras, and camcorders, deals starting now.
- iRobot - You can save $100 on that automatic floor vacuum you’ve been wanting, now through September 9th.
Women’s clothes, accessories, and shoes:
- Draper James - Starting August 31st, score deals on clothes, accessories, and home decor for 30% off.
- Nordstrom Rack - They have flash sales every few days, so expect huge savings on clothes, shoes, and accessories for Labor Day.
- ModCloth - Get 25% off orders over $100 and 30% off orders over $200 beginning August 31st.
- L.Bean - Shop the clearance sale for up to 50% off clothes, backpacks, and camping equipment.
- Moosejaw - Take 20% off one full-priced item through September 4thwith the code “HOTDOG.”
- Sierra Trading Post - They’re offering big discounts at their summer clearance sale.
Source: Business Insider