Let’s face it, Democrats and Republicans agree on few things, and apparently their differences even extend to their four-legged friends.
A new survey by smart-dog collar makers Fi finds:
- Republicans are two-times less likely than Democrats to spay or neuter their dogs.
- Republicans are 13% more likely than Dems to have dogs that over 25 pounds.
- They are also 20% more likely than Dems to have mix-breed dogs.
- Democrats are six times more likely to have pooches that are poodle mixes.
- Republicans are 6% more likely to own a female dog.
And the two parties are also very different when it comes to naming pooches.
- The top five most popular dog names for Democrats are:
- The Top five most popular dog names for Republicans are:
Source: New York Post