There’s no doubt the presidential election has been stressful for a lot of folks and that stress will all come to a head on Tuesday. So, how do people plan to cope on Election Day?
Well, according to a new poll:
- 46% of Americans plan chow down on junk food to help them deal with Election Day stress.
- Of those people, 42% will rely on pizza.
- Plenty of others plan to look for liquid courage to get them through the day.
- 26% will be drinking beer on Election Day.
- 23% will be downing the wine.
- 15% will turn to hard liquor.
- And then there are those who will spend Election Day high.
- 13% of folks plan to consume “cannabis products” on Election Day.
As for how closely they’ll be following the results
- 46% plan to watch them as they roll in.
- 23% can’t handle it, and will just look for the results the next day.
Source: Harris Poll