There’s no doubt this year has been a tough one financially for a lot of people, but for those who are still working, they may soon find a surprise in their paycheck – a bonus.
A new Robert Half survey finds:
- 67% of senior managers say their company is giving out year-end bonuses this year.
- 45% say they will give out bigger bonuses than last year.
- 46% say they will be about the same as the previous year.
- As for workers, 54% say they expect a year-end bonus this year, while 46% say they doubt they’ll get one.
- Of the 28 cities surveyed, companies in Raleigh are the most likely to reward workers with bonuses, followed by Charlotte, and Atlanta.
- Workers in Seattle are most likely to see their salary increase, followed by those in Atlanta and Indianapolis.
Source: Robert Half