We all know that getting a good night’s sleep is important for our health, but for a lot of people that is easier said than done. While folks can have trouble sleeping for a variety of reasons, sometimes it’s simply things like pillows and bedding that keep us from getting the right amount of shuteye. Well now “Real Simple” magazine is here to help.
- A recent survey by the mag finds that 60% of women say they’ve been having a difficult time sleeping since the pandemic began.
- In addition, most women say a good sleep pattern is more essential to a “healthy life” than things like healthy eating, happiness and strong emotional relationships.
- So, to help folks get a better night’s sleep, the mag has come out with their first-ever "The Sleep Awards."
- They looked at over 65 sleep-related products, in areas of bedding, pajamas, sleep tech and more, and have picked the Top 11 items to help you get a good night’s sleep.
- Comma Home Bamboo Weighted Blanket
- Sleep Number Create Your Perfect Comforter
- My Sheets Rock The Regulator Cooling Sheets
Best Sound Machines
Best Relaxation App
Best Pillow Spray
Best Alarm Clocks
Best Wearable Tech
Source: Business Insider