With Easter coming up next weekend, it’s hard to walk into a supermarket or drug store and not see shelves and shelves of your favorite Easter candy. But not all Easter treats are created equal, and some are certainly way more delicious than others.
- Well, in case you missed it, CandyStore.com has just come out with the annual results of their survey of the best and worst Easter candy, and we bet it will cause quite a bit of debate.
- Once again topping the list of the best Easter candy this year is the Cadbury Mini Eggs, with one respondent noting “mini eggs have a certain flavor that is addictive. The FDA might wanna look into this. But I gorge on this stuff.”
- Coming in at two is a hollow chocolate Easter bunny.
- Meanwhile, this year there are two new entries into the Top Ten - Mallow Top Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups at four, and Hershey’s Fun-Sized Candy Bars with Easter Wrappers.
Top Ten Best Easter Candies
- Cadbury Mini Eggs
- Chocolate Easter Bunny (hollow)
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs
- Foil-wrapped Chocolate Eggs
- Mallow Top Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Jelly Beans (gourmet/naturally flavored)
- Kinder Joy Eggs Candy
- Robins Eggs from Whoppers
- Skittles-filled Easter Eggs
- Hershey’s Fun-Sized Candy Bars with Easter Wrappers.
Now, when it comes to the worst Easter candy, Cadbury Crème Eggs, tops the list for another year, with folks saying they are “just awkward to eat,” while others complain “the chocolate is lower quality than it used to be.”
Ten Worst Easter Candies
- Cadbury Crème Eggs
- Sour Patch Kids White Chocolate Bunny
- Solid Chocolate Bunnies
- Cheetos Sweetos Cinnamon Puffs
- Oreo Crème Eggs
- Bunny Corn/Easter Candy Corn
- Chicks & Rabbits Marshmallow candy
- Chocolate Crosses
- Jelly Beans (generic)