Here is what changes in ABQ weather this month:
- Daily high temperatures increase by 8°F, from 68°F to 76°F, rarely falling below 56°F or exceeding 85°F.
- Daily low temperatures increase by 8°F, from 41°F to 49°F, rarely falling below 32°F or exceeding 57°F.
- This is also the month when we see our last freeze. The average last freeze date is April 24
- Over the course of April in Albuquerque, the length of the day is increasing. By the end of the month, we get a full hour more of daylight. That’s just over 2 minutes of daylight each day.
- Our sunrise now is at 6:52a, by the end of the month it’s 6:16a.
- The sunset now is at 7:28 PM; by the end of the month it will be at 7:51 PM.
Get more on the month’s weather facts here.
Get more from the National Weather Service on average last freeze dates for the whole state here.