For folks who like to smoke marijuana, today is their biggest day of the year, 4/20, and despite the coronavirus outbreak, many still plan on celebrating the best they can.
A new Gen Z survey finds:
- 70% plan to participate in 4/20 this year.
- 30% plan to enjoy the holiday on their own, and just relax.
- Over 40% will celebrate 4/20 with friends via video chat.
- Since it’s a Monday, 10% say they will wait until work is finished before indulging.
And it seems folks aren’t necessarily planning to just toke up for their 4/20 celebration. The survey finds:
- 30% plan to get their party on with edibles, like brownies, gummies or lollipops.
- 25% will use vape pens with cannabis oil.
- 15% will be smoking joints or bowls.
Of course, with pot usually comes the munchies. The survey finds the top pot-induced munchies include:
- Pizza and cheesy bread
- Burger and fries
- Ice cream
- Noodles such as Ramen and Lo Mein
- Mac and cheese