When it comes to dating, nobody ever said it was easy. But while sometimes you may not realize a person isn’t good for you for awhile, there are often times some immediate deal breakers that let you know things aren’t going any further.
Well, gals, if you are wondering why a man may not have called you for a second date, listen up. Someone on Reddit asked men, “What are some deal breakers for a potential relationship, even if they’re very attractive?" and guys were more than happy to spill the beans.
Deal breakers for men include:
- "Complaining about everything."
- "Lying, saying stuff about you behind your back, being mean to people for no reason, being fake."
- "Talking about exes too much, to the point of comparing the two of you. Big no-no for me."
- "Doesn’t let you have time to yourself, or their entire life revolves around you to the point that they suffocate you.”
- "The whole mindset of, 'I'm god's gift to Earth, I don't have to bring anything to the table, everyone wants me, I got options so I'm just going to treat you like an option and you better be happy about it.'"
- "Inflexible mind, or unwilling to learn new things or see other perspectives."
- "No sense of humor. Either a total lack of sense of humor, or an incompatible sense of humor with my own. I want to be able to laugh at the same stuff together."
- "If they treat retail or service staff poorly for no reason. Big red flag."
- "If it was always their ex-partner who was the problem, and never ever themself, red flag for me big time."
- "Not being able to apologize. Everybody makes mistakes, doesn’t matter. Own up to it and I respect you even more. Seek excuses? Bye!"
- "They spend 90% of their free time sitting on their phone, but get annoyed when you play a few hours of PlayStation to relax."