For a lot of singles, there are some instant signs that a person isn’t right for you, and such dealbreakers are different for everyone. But according to a new survey, there’s a new dealbreaker emerging this year, and a lot of people can agree on it.
According to a new Dating.com survey:
- The COVID pandemic has spawned a major new dating dealbreaker, with majority of singles putting their health before their lovelife.
- In fact, 86% of singles say being unvaccinated is a total dating dealbreaker.
- And while this product of the pandemic is now a huge dealbreaker, it is far from the only one.
- Over 55% of people say tardiness is a no-no, with being late to a planned date a dealbreaker.
- Folks will give potential mates a little grace period though.
- 10% would wait only 5 minutes before leaving.
- 25% would leave after waiting 15 minutes.
- 75% would leave after waiting 30 minutes.
- And when it comes to love, folks want their potential mates close, with 35% of singles saying a long-distance relationship is a dealbreaker.
- Plenty of singles also look to the stars, with 45% saying they couldn’t date someone with an incompatible zodiac sign.
But these are far from the only dealbreakers singles have. In Dating.com’s previous survey in 2020, other dealbreakers included:
- Differing political views
- Bad pick-up lines
- Living with your parents
Source: Yahoo Finance