There are a lot of qualities people look for when they go on apps trying to find “The One” and apparently this season one factor is playing a bigger role than all the rest – vaccine status.
- That’s right, a new Match.com “Singles In America” study finds that whether or not someone is vaccinated for COVID is playing a huge role in finding love.
- In fact, 58% of singles say it is the most important issue when it comes to finding a partner.
- That’s more important than traditional deal-breakers like:
- Political affiliation is important (53%)
- Support of BLM is important (52%)
- Support of LGBTQ+ rights is important (48%)
- Being the same religion is important (43%)
- Being the same ethnicity is important (43%)
- Overall, 73% of singles say they are vaccinated.
- Two in three say they want their dates to be vaccinated as well.
- 54% are unlikely to consider an unvaccinated person for a romantic relationship.
- 52% of singles say they wouldn’t even meet up with an unvaccinated person.
- 58% insist they won’t have sex with an unvaccinated person ever.
- 48% of singles believe unvaccinated people are selfish.
Source: Business Insider