Dating has certainly changed in the past year and a half or so due to COVID, and a new survey reveals just how much women’s priorities have shifted when it comes to finding a partner.
A new Dating.com survey finds:
- Before the pandemic, 40% of women said they were dating without intention.
- Now, 85% admit they are intentionally seeking a steady partner.
- Another 30% say they have changed their relationship goals due to their dating experiences over the last year.
- 77% refuse to settle for anyone who doesn’t meet their dating standards.
- While pre-pandemic 60% of women were open to short-term flings, now 85% of them are looking for a stable relationship.
- When it comes to going out on a date, 58% will base their decision on the number of interactions they have with a potential match.
- 47% though will base their decision purely on physical attractiveness.
So, what are gals looking for in a potential mate?
- Women are more likely to be interested in guys who frequently engage them in conversation, regardless of how they look.
- Most are interested in “nice guys,” noting they are never confused as to whether they’re interested, the status of their relationship and where it’s headed.
- Most say after the last year they are more attracted to dates who are consistent and dependable.
- Many say they are interested in a relationship with someone who guarantees stability.
Source: AP News