Seems lots of workers are anxious to get back to the office. 90% of respondents in a new survey said they are excited to go back to work in person next year. What they are most looking forward to:
- Catching up with co-workers and meeting new ones – 60%
- Going to in-person meetings – 48%
- Sitting and working at their desks again – 48%
- Wearing business attire or their uniforms again – 47%
- Going out to lunch again – 46%
How about you? If you’ve been working from home, are you ready to go back to an office? Or, are you perfectly happy working remotely from now on?