Brand loyalty is pretty important to a lot of people, and a new report reveals which brands must be satisfying customers because they are currently considered the most valuable in the world.
- Global brand consultancy firm Brand Finance has come out with their annual Brand Finance Global 500 rankings.
- Apple once again tops the list following a 35% increase to $355.1 billion, making it the highest brand value on record.
- TikTok earned the title of fastest growing brand, with a 215% growth from $18.7 billion in 2021 to $59 billion this year.
- It lands at 18th overall on the list, and is the highest new entrant on the list.
- Over two-thirds of the total brand value on the list is attributed to two countries, the U.S. for 49% and China, for 19%.
Brand Finance Global 500 2022
Source: Yahoo Finance