Is there anything more comforting than a good snuggle? Well, for those who love them, you may be surprised to find out just who they love to snuggle with. (I love to snuggle with my pups, Storm and Casey. See their pic above!)
A new survey finds:
- 61% of folks prefer to snuggle on their couch or bed with their pet than their partner.
- Two-thirds say it’s because their pet is cleaner and quieter than their S.O.
- And that’s not all, 40% of people say they sleep better with their pet than with their partner.
- As for why:
- 59% say it’s because their pet doesn’t wake up to go to the bathroom.
- 53% say it’s because their pet doesn’t disturb them with their snoring.
- 75% of people say their dogs actually get better sleep than they do, while 65% say their cats do.
- And that’s despite the fact that many pets don’t even sleep on the comfy beds supplied to them.
- The poll finds, 51% of pets sleep on a carpet or rug instead of their bed.
- Other bed alternatives for pets include:
- Table or desk (37%)
- Windowsill (35%)
- Armchair (34%)
- On top of laundry (29%)
- Sink (27%)
- For humans, beds are sometimes not the ideal sleeping location either.
- In fact, 51% say their couch is their favorite napping spot.
Source: SWNS Digital