The month of March is here and it will start feeling like spring around here. Here is what's changing this month:
- Daily high temperatures increase by 8°F, from 60°F to 68°F
- Overnight low temperatures increase by 5°F, from 35°F to 40°F
- Our rainfall is about the same as last month at a third of an inch.
- Over the course of March in Albuquerque, the length of the 1 hour, 6 minutes. That’s 2 minutes, 12 seconds a day.
- This is the month when our spring winds start to kick up. But the windiest month is April.
- Oh and BTW, Daylight Saving Time begins NEXT Sunday, not this weekend.
- ·Oh and a second BTW… March 1 is when meteorological spring gets underway… spring officially begins March 20