77% of Americans intend to buy Easter candy this week with 65% of them saying Easter candy beats Halloween and Christmas sweets as the best holiday candy. So, what will Americans fill Easter baskets with this year? More than likely Cadbury Creme Eggs, which is the country's #1 Easter candy.
New data shows that the Cadbury Creme Egg is the #1 Easter candy seller on Instacart and is a best-seller in 24 states.
Your top ten Easter candies are:
- Cadbury Creme Egg
- Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs
- Starburst Easter Jelly Beans
- Cadbury Chocolate Mini Eggs
- Hershey's Kisses
- M&Ms Easter Milk Chocolate Candy
- Lindt Milk Chocolate Bunny
- Brach's Jelly Bird Eggs
- Peeps Yellow Marshmallow Chicks
- Hershey's Milk Chocolate Candy Eggs