Mother’s Day is just around the corner, and after having to scale down celebrations for the past two years, folks are ready to go all out for Mom this year. A new OpenTable report finds:
- Mother’s Day reservations are up 39% compared to 2019, the last pre-pandemic Mother’s Day.
- They are also up 13% from last year.
- 45% of folks insist they plan on “going big” for Mother’s Day this year to make up for the past two years.
- 48% of moms say going out to eat with family is their ideal way of celebrating Mother’s Day.
- Overall, 47% plan to go out for brunch.
- The most popular cuisines for Mother’s Day include:
- American (30%)
- French (19%)
- Contemporary American (11%)
- Seafood (10%).
- And to help folks with the planning, OpenTable has come out with their list of the 100 best restaurants for brunch, based on verified diner reviews.
- California is the most represented state on the list, with 18 restaurants, followed by Nevada with nine and Texas with eight.
Restaurants on the list include (click here for the complete list)
- 3 Arts Club Cafe at RH Chicago – Chicago, IL
- Abe & Louie's – Boston, MA
- C-Level – San Diego, CA
- Del Vino Vineyards – Northport, NY
- Eiffel Tower Restaurant– Las Vegas, NV
- Girl & the Goat – Los Angeles, CA
- Le Diplomate – Washington, DC
- Midtown Café – Nashville, TN
- Sawyer – Seattle, WA
- The Odeon – New York, NY
- Wine Bar George – A Restaurant & Bar – Orlando, FL
Source: Business Insider