A new month is here and that means things are changing weather wise. Last night Eric Debroka gave a little recap of April. We were 2.7 degrees warmer that average, and precip was just a trace. That’s half an inch lower than normal. That tied ABQ for the second driest April on record.
Here is what you can expect for the month of May:
- Daily high temperatures increase by 10°F, 86°F.
- Overnight low temperatures increase by 9°F, 58°F
- The length of the day increases 1 minute, 29 seconds each day for 44 minutes of daylight for the month.
- The sunrise moves from 6:15 AM to 5:53 AM by the end of the month.
- The sunset moves 23 minutes later from 7:52 PM to 8:15 PM.
- The average hourly wind speed in Albuquerque is decreasing during May, decreasing from 9.9 miles per hour to 8.9 miles per hour over the course of the month.