There are a lot of great things to look forward to when going on vacation, and apparently for couples, one of those things is a lot more sex.
A new UK poll, which could easily translate here, finds:
- Couples have twice as much sex when on vacation compared to when they’re at home.
- Most couples report having sex twice a week at home, but that number goes up to four times a week while on vaca.
- And apparently couples like to experiment more when they’re on vacation.
- In fact, couples are four times more likely to experience sex outdoors during a getaway.
- 56% of travelers say they enjoy sex outside while on vacation, with only 14% doing so at home.
- The most popular location outside the home to have sex while on vacation is the beach (68%), followed by:
- Beauty spot (52%)
- Field (37%)
- Public space such as a park (32%)
- In the pool or sea (26%)
- Next to a river or lake (24%)
- Up a mountain (22%)
- Balcony (14%)
- In a nightclub or pub toilet (10%)
- Mile High Club on a plane (9%)
Other tidbits from the survey include:
- Men are more likely than women to say they like to experiment sexually while on vacation (82% vs. 78%).
- 56% of men and 52% of women say they prefer sex in the middle of the day while on vacation.
- But not all vacation sex is good, with 33% of men and 34% of women saying they ended a relationship after a vacation, with bad sex most likely to blame.
Source: Metro UK