Thomas Rhett is here Saturday night. Here is what you need to know for the show.
If you don't have tickets, you can still get them at livenation.com. Tickets will also be for sale at the door.
There are several upgrades that you can buy in advance (chairs, parking, VIP club and more).
Here is the Thomas Rhett set list from his last show a few days ago in California.
Gates open between 5:30 and 6p. Show starts at 7p.
- Your phone is your ticket! Make sure you have downloaded your tickets into your mobile wallet and transferred to friends via LiveNation.com or the Live Nation app.
- Have your tickets downloaded PRIOR to arriving to avoid issues with downloading.
- Traffic is heavy coming in and out of the venue - leave early & give yourself plenty of time to get to your seats! Due to construction on University, we are encouraging all fans to avoid using University when entering the venue. Please exit I-25 at Rio Bravo, take Rio Bravo to Bobby Foster for the fastest entrance.
- Do your part to practice good hygiene. If you’re not feeling well, please stay home. Here is more health and safety information from Live Nation.
- Note: They are now selling clear plastic bags for $5 in case you need one (see bag policy below).
Items ALLOWED to be brought in to venue:
- Clear Bag/Totes - no larger than 12 x 6 x 12
- Small Clutch Purse - no bigger than the palm of your hand 4.5 x 6.5
- Fanny Packs
- Factory Sealed Water Bottle - up to one gallon per person or empty bottle to fill inside
- Cameras - non professional only, no detachable lens
- Small tote/parasol umbrellas
- E-Cigarettes & Vape Pens ONLY IN PLAZAS AND LAWN AREA
- Personal Misting Fans - must be emptied upon arrival
Items NOT ALLOWED to be brought in to venue, but are not limited to:
- Lawn Chairs
- Weapons of any kind / Knives
- Outside food or drink, except factory sealed water
- Large Bags/Backpacks that aren't clear and larger than the palm of your hand
- Coolers of any kind
- Illegal drugs/substances
- Glass containers
- Laser pointers
- Glow sticks
- Animals (except service animals)
- Large umbrellas
- Selfie sticks
- Go Pros
- Tablets / iPads
- Spike jewelry / Wallet chains