Think you have to wait until you’re under the sheets to know if someone is a sex god or nothing but a disappointment? Not so, according to sex expert Annabelle Knight. These are her top tips for spotting a bad lover based on body language and how they act on a dte.
Red flags someone may be bad in bed:
- Speed eater - If they’re rushing through things that should be enjoyed, like food, they’re more likely to rush through intimacy and that’s not a good sign.
- Fast mover - Knight says that if the idea of “taking things slow” seems like a foreign concept to your potential partner, it could be they lack emotional experience and sex may not be satisfying.
- Bedroom bragger - Talking up past conquests, how great they are in bed or how many people they’ve slept with can be a sign of insecurity and a dead giveaway that someone isn’t actually great in bed.
- Big boozer - A couple drinks is one thing, but if they drink too much, it can negatively affect their performance.
- Couch potato - If you can barely get them off the sofa, they may not have much stamina in the bedroom and you could be left very disappointed, according to this sexpert.
And how to tell if someone is good in bed:
- Chatty chap -If they show caring and understanding when talking to you, chances are they’ll want to understand what works for you in bed, too.
- Eye contact - Maintaining good eye contact can trigger the release of feel good chemicals, like oxytocin, the so-called “love hormone.” It also shows they’re not afraid of emotional intimacy, so you could be in luck.
- Funny fella - Having a good sense of humor is another key factor to being good in bed, so if your date likes to laugh, it’s a good sign.
- Smooth smoocher - Kissing is intuitive and shouldn’t need rehearsal or directions. And if someone is a good kisser, chances are, they’ll also know what they’re doing in bed.
Source: The Sun