The New Mexico State Fair is underway. Here are some key things to know.
- Fair Hours, September 8th- 18th, 2022: 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Sunday - Thursday, 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Friday - Saturday
- Midway Hours: Opens 2:00 p.m. Monday - Friday, Opens 10:00 a.m. Saturdays and Sundays.
- Pricing - Fair Admission: Adult - $15.00, Senior (65 and older) - $8.00, Kids (5 to 12 years old) - $8.00, Children 5 and under – FREE
- Driving to the Fair: The best way to get to the State Fair is to take I-40 and exit at the San Mateo or Louisiana exit. From there, follow directions to Expo New Mexico. Right hand turns are only allowed into the State Fair grounds.
- Ride Share to the Fair: The New Mexico State Fair was the first big local event to establish a transportation partnership ride share companies for access to the fair and other EXPO New Mexico events. Ride share vehicles will utilize dedicated entry gates and pre-planned routes into the fairgrounds to further expedite access to the fair.
- Bus to the Fair: ABQ Ride is once again providing convenient options for patrons to take the bus to the fair. ABQ RIDE has four bus routes, including two Rapid Rides which provide a direct ride to the fair. Check the ABQ RIDE website for Park and Ride locations. Fair officials recommend catching the bus at the Uptown Transit Center near Albuquerque Public Schools Headquarters.
Click/tap here to get all the info including concerts, events, special days and more.