It’s no secret that people love their coffee, and for some they couldn’t imagine a day without it. In fact, some people would give up almost anything for their daily cup of joe.
A new survey finds:
- 75% of coffee drinkers say they can’t go a day without their java fix.
- The average coffee drinker drinks two cups a day.
- They also will spend 21 minutes drinking their coffee, and won’t spend more than $3 for a regular cup of coffee.
- As for the most popular ways to brew coffee, drip is the top choice, (19%), followed by:
- Espresso (16%)
- Cold brew (14%)
- Pour over (13%)
- Of course, the only thing that can make coffee better is drinking while eating something delicious.
- The top things to pair with coffee include:
- Chocolate (43%)
- Breads (34%)
- Cheeses (31%)
- Fruits (26%)
- And it’s pretty evident that people don’t like to be rushed through their coffee. In fact, many people would be willing to give up certain aspects of their day in order to have more time to relax and enjoy their coffee, including:
- Watching the news (32%)
- Exercising (30%)
- Their morning meditation (30%)
- Hair grooming/styling (28%)
- Brushing their teeth (25%)
Source: SWNS Digital