Here is what changes this month weather-wise in Albuquerque.
- Daily high temperatures increase by 8°F, from 68°F to 76°F.
- Daily low temperatures increase by 8°F, from 41°F to 49°F.
- This is also the month when we see our last freeze. The average last freeze date historically has been April 24, but now the date has moved up to April 6.
- Over the course of April in Albuquerque, the length of the day is increasing. We get just over 2 minutes of daylight each day. By the end of the month, we get a full hour more of daylight.
- Our sunrise now is at 6:52a, by the end of the month it’s 6:16a.
- The sunset now is at 7:28 PM; by the end of the month it will be at 7:51 PM.
Get more from the National Weather Service on average last freeze dates for cities around the whole state here.