Here are some Easter fun facts:
- Easter-related spending is expected to be $24 billion this year.
- Average spending will be about $192 among those celebrating.
- 90% of those baskets will contain chocolate and candy.
- 90 million chocolate bunnies are sold every year for Easter.
- 78% of us eat chocolate bunnies ears first.
- $49,000: Price of the world’s most expensive chocolate Easter bunny.
- 6 billion jelly beans are consumed for Easter (enough to circle the globe three times).
- There are 17 flavors of Marshmallow Peeps available this Easter.
- 1.5 billion Peeps are consumed each Easter.
- 81% of parents steal candy from their kids’ stash.
- 180 million eggs are purchased for Easter.
- An Easter egg hunt is the top family Easter activity (83%)
WalletHub has tons more info on Easter. Check out all the numbers here.