A healthy diet includes a lot of vegetables and even if you don’t like them all, chances are you have a favorite. In honor of National Eat Your Vegetables Day, which is this Saturday (June 17th), a new survey reveals which veggie America loves most.
- Green Giant polled 51-hundred Americans for its annual “Favorite Veggie” survey.
- Broccoli has held the title for the last five years, but this year, there’s a new number one.
- Corn is America’s Favorite Vegetable in 2023, with 32 states choosing it as their favorite.
- Broccoli is number two, followed by green beans, spinach, carrots and Brussels sprouts.
- Iowa is the largest producer of corn in the U.S., but their favorite is still broccoli.
- While broccoli is the second most favorite this year, one in three Americans say it’s the tastiest veggie.
Source: Yahoo Finance